Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome!

Greetings in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. This space has been created with the purpose of giving you the opportunity to learn more about the House of Hope ministry and what it’s like to live there. I will be sharing an update with you every other Friday about the happenings at the House of Hope and how you can be praying for us.

My name is Daniel Trujillo. I’m a 29 year-old Chilean and a psychologist by profession. Jessica is my beautiful wife, and our daughter Anais will be 5 in September 2011. I have worked for the Lord as Director of the House of Hope (HOH) since February 2010.  Prior to my time with HOH, I worked in La Granja Girls’ Home belonging to the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church as psychologist and Director.
I have been familiar with the Girls’ Home (Hogar) since I was 8 years old when I went with my family and church to hold services & parties for the girls. I have been a privileged witness to the educational/organizational changes & how God has used people and Vision for Chile to bless our girls at the Hogar, and now here at the HOH.

Please pray for all of us and for our ministry working with the children in Chile. So that you and your church or prayer group may have more specific information about how to intercede for us, I will include a list of prayer requests in this, and all my future blog posts.

Isaiah 1:17: “Defend the cause of the fatherless”.

Prayer Requests:
• For the young women and the staff at the HOH, that they will adapt to the changes that are currently being made.
• For the studies of our young women as they are coming to the end of their first semester.
• For the girls in the Hogar, the caregivers, staff and Director, Leonardo Huequelef.
• For Ameila Tapia, one of the girls at the HOH, who is 18 years old and is experiencing a complex personal and family situation.

You may contact me via e-mail at: Casaesperanza.vpc@gmail.com

Your servant,
Daniel Trujillo
House of Hope Director

No comments:

Post a Comment